I woke up this morning and got my shower, got a cup of coffee and started reading in Colossians 3, the amazing thing is... I talked to my Mom a little later on this morning and she read the EXACT same passage! How neat is that!
The name of this site is about having "Faith" in God, so much Faith that just being able to touch "The Hem of His Garment" is sufficient. As with the woman with the issue of blood in the Bible, we can do that now by just keeping in touch with Him daily. I have an amazing testimony of what God has done for me and I am going to be sharing it here soon. I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to do with this... Hopefully I will be able to share everything that is in my heart about being a Proverbs 31 woman and a Titus 2 woman as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment