Matthew 9 20 And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment: 21For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. 22But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Christmas Tree
For every year since my dd has been born (16 years) my husband and I have went out as a family and as tradition we have either went to a Christmas tree farm and cut our own down or bought a "real" tree from somewhere. Well, this year will be different due to finances. I had been worried about how the children would take it, but last night my youngest heard that different people were already putting up thier Christmas trees around here and he asked when we were going to put ours up so I told him that we were probably going to have to use the one our neighbor gave us (for his sister's room) brand new last year, it is only 4 1/2 ft but I knew we could make it work. So, we went through the ornaments and only picked out the most special and sentimental ornaments to put on our "little" tree. We raised it up by putting it on a Christmas tote and put our tree skirt around it and we didn't have a topper that was small enough for the "little" tree so ds went back looking for something and found a small angel that my mil had given me years and years ago to keep because it was thiers when her kids were growing up. It is the perfect size for our little tree :) So, I didn't have to go out and buy ANYTHING this year for our tree :) We put all of the rest of our traditional decorations out and he was just as happy as if we would've went out and bought a 6-7 ft or more Christmas tree. I am so thankful for God's provisions even over the small things in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment