Monday, November 16, 2009

Frugality

I just wanted to say that in my last post I was blessed beyond blessed with the kind words. DH had a job interview today and I am praying that if it is the Lord's will he will get the job. We have had some of our family send us extra special blessings in the mail and I am sooo grateful for that.

I have dove into trying to learn to be even more frugal than I ever have before and after this passes I will have learned some great things!

Couponing has become so much fun!! I am telling you it is such a rush to go into a store and get lots of things we need for a deep discount :)

I have been wanting Dh to put up a clothes line, but we couldn't figure out where to get the steel posts for it, my neighbor called me to tell me that I could come and get some pecans and I asked her where she got her steel posts for her clothes line and she said "You can have those", so Dh has to go dig up the posts and bring them down here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment